R³-related tools for researchers#
This page summarizes the tools that R³ uses, maintains, or makes available for the researchers to help with succeeding the responsibility and reproducibility goals.
- Pre-publication Check, available via publications.lcsb.uni.lu.
- Frozen pages
- LCSB Analytics Platform (LAP) allows statistics collection for the main LCSB sites and documentation.
Data management tools#
R³ works within the LCSB Bioinformatics Core assists LCSB researchers with the organization, management, and curation of research data.
- Applicable data management policies are in place and can be found under Policies section of How-to Cards – particularly the policies BIC-001 through BIC-006 cover the topics of data management, Data Protection, and IT setup.
- Backups and data storage is provided and supported by the University and LCSB; refer to policy on data backup and storage for details.
- Data Storage Finder can be used for quickly deciding on what data storage facility to use.
- LCSB File Transfer
- OwnCloud (managed by IT Infrastructure team)
Source code management tools#
R³ maintains and provides support for various tools for software development and source code management: